Creamy, nourishing, 6-ingredient Avocado Banana Green Smoothie with greens, healthy fats and proteins. The perfect way to start your day or pick up energy for the day’s race.
SMUTY Ingredients (for two people):
- 1 large frozen banana (ripe // peeled // sliced)
- 0.5-1 medium ripe avocado (more avocado = creamier, thicker smoothie)
- 2 cups Plenty Shake
- 1 large handful with greens (Optional spinach, cabbage, arugula …)
- 0.75 – 1 glass of kefir or unsweetened almond milk (or water can also be used.
- 2 teaspoons Spirulina powder
In a blender, add frozen banana, avocado, Plenty Shake (or other protein powder) greens, spirulina powder, and kefir.
Blender until the mass remains creamy and smooth. If the cocktail is too thick, add a little water. If too thin, add more frozen bananas or avocados.
The smoothie can be used as a substitute for breakfast or a quick addition of energy in the afternoon. It is best to enjoy this smoothie fresh, if you have prepared a lot of leftovers, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.